LifeLine Cares for Senior Living provides a revolutionary new level of resident care
The LifeLine Cares for Senior Living resident safety system gives senior living operators enhanced visibility into their communities and a sophisticated set of tools to help increase staff efficiency, mitigate risk and deliver better overall resident care. The system uses Blue Willow technology and a cloud-based platform that includes real-time resident locating, wander management, fall detection alerts, mobile communications and advanced analytics that provide actionable insights to help improve resident safety.
Real-time location and wander management
Real-time location allows you to see where residents and staff are at any moment. Using a next-generation wander management system, you can create and schedule personalized wander boundaries for individual residents and care groups.
Automatic fall detection alerts and help requests
State-of-the-art wearables with advanced algorithms help detect resident falls1. Residents and staff can call for help when they need it. Staff can respond to help requests right away on virtually any device, and know exactly where to go.
Advanced analytics and reporting
Innovative tools like Auto-Witness™ and Breadcrumb Trails™ use location-based analytics to analyze resident incidents. Alerts are sent automatically to staff the moment incidents occur, on virtually any device and reports are auto-saved.
Future-proof cloud platform
Cloud-based technology that can seamlessly push updates and new functionality through the cloud to your system, which can be operated from any desktop, as well as from virtually any iOS or Android mobile device. The platform is also standards-based, which enables the support of technology acceleration and future-proofs your community.
The LifeLine Cares for Senior Living platform is designed to integrate with third-party systems and devices, such as door lock and access control systems. This seamless integration further expands the capabilities of the platform, while streamlining operational workflows.
Superior staff and family communications
Mobile announcements keep staff connected with their community and mobile chat allows staff and management to quickly communicate. Family members have an insight into their loved one’s health status and daily activity through the Family Wellness Dashboard.
Take the right steps toward a resident and staff solution that can improve care all day, every day
Provides community operators a clear view of resident activity with 24/7 real-time security and safety monitoring.
• Advanced analytics for trends and reports
• Real-time location on maps of the community
• User-friendly interface
• Event profiles and reports
• Staff are notified about resident events through a ‘digital bulletin board’
• Administrators can communicate with mobile staff from their computers
• Alert integration to both Android and iOS devices
• Staff can message each other using their own smartphones
Family Wellness dashboard
Provides families with a comprehensive view into their loved one’s daily activity and safety, regardless of their proximity to the community.
• Improved access to vital information
• Daily updates on residents activity
• Shows step counts and movements
• Accessible through desktop or mobile devices
• Can provide peace of mind for families
Comfortable wearable bands can offer independence through:
• Advanced automatic fall detection1
• Sophisticated deep-learning algorithms
• Notifications and alerts directly to care staff
• “Help me” button
• Determines Real time location
• Activity monitoring
Wireless devices that work with LifeLine BlueBand wearables to send data to the cloud platform, providing:
• High-accuracy location
• Wireless connectivity to many devices
• Freedom of movement
• Integration with existing WiFi